Who is Apollo Roofing?
Apollo Roofing is a leading manufacturer of adhesives, liquid coatings and primers for roofing system suppliers. We have decades of experience serving the flat roofing market, providing private-labelled products to the biggest roofing system suppliers across the globe.
Why Apollo Roofing?
- Pioneers of polyurethane adhesive technology, with proven weatherproof properties, including MCPU and primer canisters.
- Large, varied and proven product portfolio; so there is something suitable for all projects and applications.
- Fully BBA approved liquid waterproofing system, utilising the latest cross-linking technology for product performance and consistency.
- First UK adhesive manufacturer to conduct independent dynamic wind uplift testing and committed to fire-testing, ensuring your peace of mind*.
- Committed to private-label supply; we focus on supporting system manufacturers in developing solutions for industry issues.
What else do I need to know about Apollo Roofing?
Under our parent brand Apollo, we have been developing adhesive technology for almost 50 years and supplying the roofing market specifically for over 25 years. Apollo Roofing was created in 2012 to combine our adhesive capability with our knowledge of the flat roofing market. This has allowed our technical experts to focus on developing industry solutions, with the aim of reducing time and cost onsite.
In January 2022, Apollo became part of the global and well-respected adhesive manufacturer, H.B. Fuller. Since 1887, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives.
Moving forward, the change of ownership opens up access to further resource, technology and expertise to further enhance product offering and service to customers. We are excited about utilising such assets and collaborating with our customers to help them to develop and grow in their markets. Being part of a global company also gives our customers further reassurance regarding continuity of supply. We now excitedly look to the future together.
Route to market
Our route to market is via system manufacturers under their own brand. We do not supply products under the Apollo brand or direct to contractors. Instead, we focus on developing relationships with our OEM partners to supply products that offer real end-user benefits, as well as educating the industry on the advantages of adhesive technology.
We are members of key industry associations to ensure we can support industry progression.
*Contact us for more details.
We ensure the safety of our employees and plant, and provide product safety data/training to customers.
We care for each other, our customers and all that we do, which helps build strong relationships
We have trust in our abilities, integrity and motives to grow and prosper with stakeholders.